Calcium Sulphate Raised Floor
- Non-toxic natural product, 100% green environmental protection natural gypsum power
- 90%-97% recycled can meet the requirement of LEED evaluation for projects
- Tolerance of panel size is 0-0.40mm; Tolerance of panel thickness is ±0.30mm; Un-flatness is ≤0.60mm
- The load performance is strong, and the anti-static performance is excellent
- Good performance to Moisture resistance、Anti-corrosion、Class A1 Fire resistance(baseboard)
- OEM and customization are available
Calcium Sulphate Raised Floor is based on a high-density calcium panel, finished with HPL/PVC/Ceramic and other covering, galvanized steel sheet or aluminum foil to bottom, the four edges are wrapped with conductive PVC trims.
Calcium Sulphate Raised Floor Structure
Calcium Sulphate Raised Floor Specification
Calcium Sulphate Raised Floor is widely in Data Centers, Commercial Buildings, Educational Facilities, Clean Rooms, Control Rooms, Libraries and places where require an anti-static environment or have many wires.
Send Your Inquiry Today