Herringbone SPC Flooring
Herringbone SPC flooring, vertical and horizontal splicing techniques, so that the floor texture trend, more three-dimensional distinct, in the contrast between light and dark, reshaping the rhythm of space, natural and dynamic.
Installation requirements for SPC herringbone flooring – look here!
To the floor, no matter be design or color in a variety of diversity, and a lot of people go all out to the floor such classic design of herringbone pattern, still have a special liking. The herringbone floor style that a person word spells not only can let the whole household more have style still can increase the lot of fun that a space feels. So, today we will learn about the installation of SPC herringbone flooring.
- Before the installation must ensure that the ground is clean, dry, and flat.
- Installers in the installation, to communicate with the owner, according to the owner’s preferences, choose the most suitable program.
- Herringbone laying method: first cut off the positive mouth 45 degrees, then install the first-floor piece, with the small end of the counter-port convex groove to the positive mouth groove 90 degrees assembled.
- Use the clapperboard and hammer to beat the floor, put the floor together so as not to have gaps.
- After the installation of the herringbone floor, remove the temporary use of wood tenon, to ensure that there are expansion joints, installed skirting board, skirting board below, and the floor surface combined with compact.
In the design of the keel with ground heat pipe laid on the herring floor, the floor directly to the diaphragm must be spread on the keel, the width of the keel shall not be less than 45mm, the center interval of each keel shall not be greater than 300mm.